€450.00 - €500.00 per day
Civil Project Manager - Water Towers
Up to €500 per day pay rate
6 month contract
This leading Industrial client designs, integrates, modernises and maintains equipment in the fields of energy, defence, industry and the environment. In a dynamic and ambitious group, you will benefit from experience with a diversified portfolio of products and services, driven by a desire for sustainable industrial progress.
Mission and tasks
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for several civil engineering projects such as hydraulic networks, construction of water towers and ancillary buildings.
In complete synergy with various company departments and partners, you ensure the management from A to Z of the realisation of projects on the technical, commercial, legal, financial, security and human level.
At first, you receive and study the specifications and plans, on the basis of which you launch the first technical and price studies to obtain objective data allowing the negotiations to be finalised and the contract to be won. Once the contract has been won, you supervise the additional studies to finalise the technical files, coordinate the various administrative procedures with the competent authorities. You will have to travel abroad as part of negotiation, field monitoring and the implementation of various projects.
- Construction / Public works engineer with experience in civil engineering.
- Exp. in large-scale project management
- Exp. in water tower network construction is a real asset
- You have experience at different levels of site management: design, monitoring, implementation, planning, coordination
- Fluent french speaker
- You justify solid management skills in different forms: budgetary and financial, planning, human and material resources.
If interested, please send your CV ASAP !