£21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Client Relationship Manager
Up to £25,000 basic salary
New opportunity here for a Client Relationship Manager to join a fast-growing renewable energy focused-business!
Here you will join a vibrant and dynamic work culture, with excellent role variety where no day is the same, plus world class training schemes that will be sure to help advance your career.
You will be working in the highly successful Operations & Maintenance department where you will be expected to adapt then react, to a fast-paced and changing environment, where effective communication skills will be necessary. In a very supportive work environment you will guided along the way and as you build an understanding of the role and the business.
- Monitoring portfolio of client's sites and logging faults found
- Creating work orders for faults found and notifying client
- Producing monthly reports for clients detailing performance of site against contractual guarantees
- Updating client throughout process
- Liaising with engineers for updates on onsite works and providing support
- 1st point of contact for client s and responsible for building a good relationship with client and asset manager
- Attending monthly meetings with client to update on site status and progress
- Providing regular updates to client on status of works, including when contractors or engineers are onsite
- Reviewing reports for client from both internal engineers/employees and subcontractors
* Able to work in a high pressured environment
* Able to multitask
* Provide a high level of customer service to clients
* Data analysis and looking for trends
* Report writing
* Good admin and organisation skills
* Technical understanding of the solar industry would be an advantage
* Experience of working in accounts, with Sage,
* Understanding of contracts, and liabilities,
* Experience of monitoring performance of assets,
The client is looking to interview and hire quickly so if you are interested please apply with your most recent CV!