£24907 - £30615 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinical Coder to join an NHS Trust in the South East. The Trust is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Clinical Coder with excellent communication skills.
Applicants are required to:
- Possess the National Clinical Coding Qualification (NCCQ) UK or be working towards it
- Have experience of using ICD-10 and OPCS-4.9 classifications in an acute hospital setting
- Be experienced in clinical coding for a wide range of specialties
- Have extensive knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
- Be willing to work as part of a team to meet tight deadlines
This is a Senior Clinical Coder post at Band 5; consideration will be given to non-accredited coders - subject to assessment. Non ACC may be offered a post at Band 4 with automatic upgrade to Band 5 upon achieving accreditation.
If this sounds like the right role for you then please APPLY now.