£55000 - £65000 per annum + Home Working & Company Benefits.
Cloud Data (Azure) Engineer urgently required by innovative and creative Data & AI Business in Reading.
As a Cloud Data Engineer with Azure skills, you will be working Architects & Consultants delivering high quality data and automated solutions for customers, helping them receive the best results possible.
You will be responsible for planning, designing and delivering elegant solutions built upon Azure Data & Analytics. Being a Cloud Data Engineer, you will also engage in full project lifecycle, from pre-sales through to customer handover & 'go-live', where you are accountable for technical delivery of projects.
Your working time will be spent between working from home, Reading HQ and customer sites around the UK.
How your day(s) will look:
- Translating business requirements into data products on the Microsoft Data & Analytics platform.
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring for implementation teams, defining standards and practices.
- Responsible for the technical readiness, scalability, & quality assurance of final deliverables.
- Support and mentor developers within the team and our clients.
Essential skills & experience required:
- Data Analytics background.
- Experience in developing and deploying data architecture patterns:
- Good working knowledge of Data Modelling techniques (data mart, data warehouse, data vault, data lake, data lakehouse (delta lake)).
- A record of accomplishment in designing & engineering solutions involving virtual private clouds (VPC), compute instances, storage, load balancers and security within Azure (AWS/GCP).
- Experience with TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing for DataOps solution delivery.
- Experience developing, deploying and trouble-shooting data applications in Microsoft Azure (AWS/GCP).
Competitive Market Salary & Amazing Company Benefits. I'm happy to run through everything over video conference or telephone.
Due to the current climate the following has been made available for you, remote working, flexible working patterns, virtual interviewing and open-ended start date & remote onboarding packages.
Do you consider yourself optimistic & passionate and can create positive experiences for customers, businesses which will become your best relationships? If yes, then this Cloud Data (Azure) opportunity is for you. Simply click apply or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.