£70000 - £75000 per annum + + Home Working & Company Benefits.
Cloud Data (Azure) Engineer urgently required by innovative and creative Data & AI Business in Reading.
As a Cloud Data Engineer with Azure skills, you will work alongside Architects & Consultants delivering high quality data and automated solutions for customers, helping them receive the best results possible.
Being a Cloud Data Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, designing, and delivering elegant solutions built upon Azure Data & Analytics. You will also engage in full project lifecycle, from pre-sales through to customer handover & 'go-live', where you are accountable for technical delivery of projects.
Your working time will be spent between working from home, Reading HQ, and customer sites (mainly London and surrounding areas).
How your day(s) will look:
- Translating business requirements into data products on the Microsoft Data & Analytics platform.
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring for implementation teams, defining standards and practices.
- Responsible for the technical readiness, scalability, & quality assurance of final deliverables.
- Support and mentor developers within the team and our clients.
Essential skills & experience required:
- Data Science (e.g., AzureML).
- Python (or C#).
- Azure Data Lakes, Azure Data Bricks, ETL, Data Warehousing.
Competitive Market Salary & Amazing Company Benefits.
Due to the current climate the following has been made available for you, remote working, flexible working patterns, virtual interviewing, and open-ended start date & remote onboarding packages.
Do you want to join a business doing great things? If yes, then this Cloud Data (Azure) opportunity is for you, simply click apply or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.