€55000 - €65000 per annum
We are seeking multiple Cloud Data Pipeline Engineers (x5) to working for a massive online global brand based in Dusseldorf, Germany.
Operating in "Hybrid Working Capacity" (Remote/Flexi-time) you will Craft and build scalable applications for the Company's Enterprise data platform on GCP that can handle billions of events, using technologies like Cloud Functions, Apache Beam, Pub/Sub and Kubernetes.
You will take ownership and contribute your own ideas on how to bring the best and most relevant data to Company's User base.
You will work closely with stakeholders and other teams to map business requirements into technical solutions that have a real impact.
- 3+ years of experience in programming with Python.
- Familiarity with building scalable and distributed applications on the cloud.
- Proficient in building data pipelines
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Writing and maintaining Bash scripts in *nix environments.
- Interest in DevOps topics/concepts (test automation, CI/CD, infrastructure as code etc.)
- Interest in working with large amounts of data.
- The ability to present complex topics in plain English to non-technical peers and stakeholders.
- Our Technology Stack:
- AWS/Google Cloud
- Cloud Functions
- Apache Beam
- Familiarity with GCP technologies like Dataflow, Cloud Functions, Cloud Storage and Pub/Sub.
- Knowledge/hands-on experience in distributed systems and/or streaming data technologies.
- Delivering complex and high-impactful tech products to a large user base.
- Salary €55-65,000 +
- Huge Tech Culture
- Hybrid working model - 2 days in the office, no set hours - work when it suits YOU!
- Huge amount of holiday leave
- Company trip away
- Full support of training and person projects - Access to online platform with +100 of training courses, tech & non-tech.
- Partnership & discounts - Delivery and various restaurant, discounted canteen.
- Onsite gym + Health & Sports training offered by external provider.