Up to £70000 per annum + + Competitive Package
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Fully Remote Working / 70K Salary + Competitive Package / Permanent
A world-renowned game development company is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join their operations team working with a hybrid of both legacy and cloud environments.
This company has had extreme success over decades, developing one of the most played multiplayer games of all time.
They are now looking to bring their company deeper into the cloud space with someone who is talented, enthusiastic and most importantly willing learn and evolve.
Your role will include:
- Designing and implementing infrastructure
- Implementing IAC to legacy internal systems
- Critical Support of game & web servers, backend and other operational systems
- Mentoring colleagues and providing support to internal customers
- Strong experience of using Linux operating Systems
- Understanding and experience of Cloud (AWS), Scripting languages and IAC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Understanding of Computer & Storage Networks
- Strong communication and customer service skills
So if you are an avid gamer or just want be part of the ever evolving games industry. Apply now with the button below!
If you would like more information on this role, please contact me on my email below or message Logan Browne on LinkedIn.
l.browne @ ioassociated .co.uk