£60000 - £65000 per annum + Home Working & Company Benefits.
Cloud Operations Engineer wanted by entrepreneurial and innovative software house in Surrey.
- Paid technical training and certifications every 3 months.
- Home working 3 days per week.
- Additional payment for 24/7 on-call rota (1 in 6/7 weeks).
How your day will look:
- Responsible for technical escalation across (Microsoft) cloud technologies, including platform management and automation of infrastructure services.
- Providing solutions to continually implement and refine Infrastructures (platform management), helping increase availability & optimisation.
- Identifying and implementing automation/processes to drive efficiencies within the cloud operations team and service desk.
- Owning release and change processes for the cloud operations team and service desk.
- Supporting major incident reviews and taking ownership of problem management to drive continual service improvement.
- Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft Exchange administration.
- Creating documentation and processes with automatic remediation, enabling the cloud operations team to proactively monitor infrastructures, systems, networks, and business processes.
- Providing support and governance on service transition, ensuring appropriate documentation, processes and knowledge are in place to enable a seamless transition.
- Previous experience within an infrastructure and/or administrative role.
- Azure Administration (Azure AD and Active Directory management).
- PowerShell Scripting.
- Microsoft 365 deployment and administration.
- Microsoft Exchange management and support.
Desirable Experience Required:
- Commercial experience or home setup use with Kubernetes.
- Microsoft Certifications: M365 Fundamentals MS-900, Azure Fundamentals or Azure Administration (AZ-104).
- Knowledge of Intune (Microsoft Endpoint Manager) deployment, SCCM and Autopilot.
- Knowledge of ITIL
If you want to join a software house doing amazing things in changing the modern-day world, please apply with your most recent CV or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.