£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Up to £60,000 basic salary + 10% Bonus + Profit Share Scheme
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business where you will work closely with cutting edge technology and be at the forefront of project developments that will shape the future of renewable energy and its use.
You will join a versatile team of experts, and enjoy a driven but supportive working environment whilst benefiting from excellent financial incentives that will quickly increase your earnings.
This ambitious company specialise in the development and distribution of innovative renewable energy solutions. As their brand continues to strengthen globally, they have developed a major recruitment plan which could see them double in size within two years!
This individual can enjoy flexible working hours and a unique share option scheme in a company that really does put effort in rewarding and recognising their staff.
This is a brilliant opening to play a starring commercial role that will help to drive change.
* Oversee the management and review of commercial contracts - EPC, O&M
* Identify tender opportunities on renewable projects
* Lead on transaction management with investors
* Financial project risk analysis
* Commercial Management experience
* Degree in Business, Economics or Finance
* In-depth knowledge of Financial modelling
* Working background in Battery Storage / Solar / EVs Renewables
* Contract negotiations
The current position holder is only leaving to relocate back to his home country so this is an urgent opportunity for the client who are looking to hire and interview quickly in order to refill the position - with some exciting project work to get into straight away!