£25000 - £35000 per annum
Three days in the office; full-time role
IO Associates have partnered with a globally recognised and thriving brand to join their newest division, you will have the opportunity to work with new facilities, systems, and technology. They're operating in over 30 different countries worldwide and continue to grow and prosper so you can be assured you will be part of major success within the role.
You will be responsible for the structure and tools of mainly internal communications and ensuring they are aligned to the strategic objectives of the division and brand. As part of this you will be helping to support local CMs with branding issues and questions whilst collecting success stories from local comms managers and marketing are all key requirements for this role.
Furthermore, you will create and update content in all the divisions intranet sites, help prepare the divisions annual conference and other internal events and launch internal initiatives to receive feedback and ideas from the customer centres and product companies and give feedback to them.
- Degree level qualification in Marketing and/or Communication.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in B2B communications, preferably Internal Communications.
- High level of written and spoken English, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Great skills in MS PowerPoint.
- Great skills in MS SharePoint.
- Good skills in other basic Office tools, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams
- Good skills in Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Working knowledge of survey tools such as Survey Monkey and others
- Video editing tools knowledge would be a plus
- Knowledge and experience in Photo editing would be a plus.
In return you will receive salary between £25,000-£35,000 DOE. Bonus up to 7.5% based on company and personal performance,33 days holiday entitlement - 25 plus 8 bank holidays and a pension up to 8% Employer contribution. If you feel you meet most of these requirements and would like to find out more, don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today!