£25000 - £31500 per annum
Communities Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £31,500
I am working with a high growth tech start-up who are looking to hire a Communities Marketing Manager to join their Head of Marketing in continuing support for their community of entrepreneurs and founders.
The company provide a platform for which to solve innovation problems by bringing together their communities of founders and introducing them to enterprise clients, helping them throughout to grow and succeed.
The role would see the individual in charge of managing the current community, creating exceptional content that adds-value to continued growth and also be involved in setting up regular events and conferences so that the community can come together, learn and grow!
This role would be suited to marketeer with a real eye for creating content as well as someone who enjoys wearing many different hats day to day as the company and community continue to grow.
- Marketing Management experience within technology
- Keen eye for creating engaging content
- Experience in community marketing management
- Self-starter with a passion to grow and learn.
- Build the strategy for community engagement and growth and establish policy for community management
- Be an active community manager, visible and accessible to all members of the innovation community.
- Create a varied content calendar and curate content across digital channels
So if you've got a passion for innovation, technology and marketing and this sounds like an ideal role for you then please get in touch.