€95000.00 - €105000.00 per annum
Compliance Verification Engineer
Up to 105k CHF
An excellent opening has come up for you to join a forward-thinking, market leader who will give the platform to define and implement a premium standard of certification processes across their aircraft's development cycle.
You will join a highly dynamic and diverse workforce, who are like-minded in their passion for aircraft and working with cutting edge design technology. Growing rapidly, they are looking for ambitious candidates looking to advance their career and that could be you!
* Communicate and co-operate with the Authority
* Help define certification basis of new Type Design and Changes to Type Design
* Review, approve and verify engineering documentation, manuals and Service Bulletins comply with the applicable regulations (EASA Part 21 and CS/FAR/JAR 23)
* Classify Changes to Type Design into minor or major and approve minor changes
* Assist in the analysis and interpretation of the airworthiness requirements and the establishment of compliance methodology guidelines and issuing Special Conditions
* Witness certification testing, including qualification tests
* Bachelor degree in a related engineering discipline, from an accredited institution
* At least 10 years' experience in aerospace, with knowledge of most, if not all, of the following: electrical power generation and distribution, avionics systems, system design & development (ARP 4754), software certification (RTCA DO-178B), Complex Electronic Hardware certification (RTCA DO-254), safety assessment (SAE 4754/4761), EMC, HIRF and Lightning - (RTCA DO-160D), human factors, flight test and continued airworthiness
* Working knowledge & experience of civil certifications in the field of Electrical Systems & Avionics (previous CVE/DER experience would be an advantage)
* Knowledge of EASA part 21
* Some knowledge of operational requirements (eg. JAR OPS-1, CNS/ATM Roadmap) is preferrable
* Good English is essential
Please respond with your most updated CV ASAP if interested and I will be in touch.