£45000 - £55000 per annum
Role: Content Designer
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + private medical, life insurance, flexible/remote working, 27 days holiday, pension contributions, annual training budget just for you, profit share scheme & more!
iO Associates are working with a rapidly growing, global financial company who provide bespoke digital lending services and IT support. They are doing extremely well and so are now setting up a completely new brand to sit within the group.
You will work within the product teams to ensure that their way of working and what they are trying to achieve is correct for the type of users they have. This is an exciting opportunity for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within this organization
The UK team currently work on a fully remote basis; however they are looking at opening up an office around the Bristol/Cheltenham area. Some sort of presence in the office would be nice but not essential.
What they are looking for:
- Proven track record developing content to meet user needs for digital services
- Strong original writing for different topics, audience groups, purposes, styles and formats
- Experience developing content strategies or proposing content solutions to solve business challenges
- Ability to get to the heart of an issue quickly and clearly, demonstrating expert knowledge in an applied setting
- Experience scoping, commissioning and editing content
- Excellent presentation skills with experience presenting content propositions and deliverables to business leads and stakeholders
- Experience designing and developing workable content prototypes
You will get amazing support and training plus a tailored career progression plan. As the company grows so will your role as you become manager of the department, building a team around you
Interested in hearing more? Please get in touch with Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100 / r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk