Up to £40.00 per hour
Contract Analogue RF Engineer | 6 Month Contract | Immediate Start | SC Clearable | £40p/h
Role: Contract Analogue RF Engineer
Contract Length: 6 Months (Possible Extension)
Rate: £40 p/h (Inside IR35)
Must be SC cleared, or eligible for SC clearance
A major defence company are looking to recruit an Analogue RF Engineer to provide product lifecycle expertise, including designing electronic hardware rigs and assemblies and perform hardware integration, verification and qualification.
Role responsibilities include:
- Design and development of innovative reliable solutions
- Test, measurement, debug and verification
- Simulation and analysis
To be considered for this contract, you must have:
- Experience working with products up to 6GHz
- Experience in designing RF power amplifiers, RF filters, RF distribution (splitters, amplifiers and combiners), recievers, oscillators, frequency sybthesisers, RF cosite and EMC
- Knowledge of V/UHF systems, circuits and techniques
Due to the current pandemic, this contract will be fully remote initially, but due to the nature of the project it would require you to be on site when restrictions have eased.
If you are interested in this contract, submit an application to the link provided. Please note, this contract is to start ASAP so be quick not to be out.
Look forward to revieving your application!