€35 - €60 per hour
Munich, Germany - Remote Working Available
€35 - €60 / hour
(12 Month Contract)
Have you got 5 years or more progressive experience in procurement, legal, or consulting roles?
Do you have experience within heavy contract interfaced and experience as a Contract Manager in German and US contract law?
This forward-thinking company are involved with the design and manufacture of next generation aerospace equipment.
I am seeking candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Fluent English language skills required, Fluent German language or any other would be beneficial
- 5+ years experience in procurement, legal or consulting with heavy contract interfaces
- Knowledge of US and German contract law
- In depth knowledge of contract drafting, management and change control
- Background in the manufacturing or services sector
Day to day you will be involved with:
- Lead the establishment and maintenance of the procurement contract process and support lifecycle of contracts from initiation to signature and monitoring with close collaboration with the legal team
- Work with the legal team to develop and maintain several standard contracts and agreements in various categories
- Ensure the implementation of and compliance to a contract deviations process with related contract deviation approval levels (head of, VP Procurement, Chief Manufacturing officer) based upon the severity of the proposed deviations in the contract
All in all, this in an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role within a ground-breaking company.
If this role is of interest, then please do not hesitate to email me an up-to-date copy of your CV