£400.00 - £550.00 per day
Contract Maritime Combat Systems Engineer | Bristol/Remote
Elbit Systems in the UK are a Defence, Security and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications.
You will be working with a team of experienced and talented individuals across multiple disciplines and in an organisation that has the benefit of a global presence with plenty of growth opportunity.
What we're looking for:
Due to our recent success securing multiple new contracts, we now require talented individuals to join us on this exciting journey.
We're looking to recruit a Maritime Combat Systems Engineer, ideally with experience in both Shipborne Combat Management Systems and Electronic Warfare sensors and decoys.
The role will largely involve being responsible for leading the development/design, tests and trials of systems and subsystem integration.
This role would suit an ex-Chief Petty Officer, Warrant Officer or Artificer that has the hands-on experience of working with the Combat Systems and helping to maintain, fix and adapt systems that are currently in use.
This is a unique opportunity to play a part in the commercial design, development, and deployment of future systems for the Royal Navy.
- Develop systems architectures, requirements, and subsystem specifications
- Lead/support the development of integration plans
- Produce test and trials reports
- Previous active Royal Navy experience, using and maintaining Combat Systems
- Production of Technical reports
- Integration and verification testing
- Understanding of IMB, DOORS, ISO Standards (beneficial)
- Must be SC cleared
If you're interested, apply to the link to be considered.