€60 - €70 per hour
Contract Mechanical Design Engineer
6 Months +
€60-€70 per hour
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an innovative growing company who are set to revolutionise the future with high-speed eVTOL electric air mobility. Being an Aircraft Structure Mechanical Design Engineer, you would be completing the design of the aircraft primary and secondary structure. You will be bringing your expertise to this role, making you responsible to bring the innovative aircraft to life.
As an Aircraft Structure Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for varied tasks such as:
- Design the composite structure and aircraft structure in a multidisciplinary approach
- Support the system development from concept to production, resolving any design, manufacturing, and assembly issues along the way
- Define and manage requirements, creating certification related documentation
- Check and approve the technical 2D drawings for manufacturing release
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the aerospace industry
- Composite structural design experience
- CAD (Siemens NX is preferred)
This is 6-month role with a strong chance of extension, so if this is of interest or you would like some more information, apply today for immediate consideration as we are looking to arrange initial interviews as early as next week.