£400.00 - £450.00 per day + OUTSIDE IR35
Contract Quality Assurance Engineer
£400 - £450 per day
6 Months Initially
(SC clearance required)
iO Associates are working with a UK Defence company in the recruitment of a contract Quality Assurance Engineer.
As a Quality Engineer you will be working across multiple Defence projects ensuring Quality standards are being implemented whilst driving continuous improvement techniques.
Being allocated to multiple Defence projects, you will be responsible for the specific audit schedules, customer complaints and relevant Root Cause Analysis, whilst having responsibility for the specific Project Quality Manuals. Your role will be integral in assuring the ability of the project to meet UK MoD quality requirements.
What we're looking for:
- A proven range of Quality/Business improvement experience
- Experience with auditing of ISO 9001
- Understanding of the purpose of DEF STANs and AQAP
- Experience of working in a Defence environment, specifically with the MOD
- Knowledge of Quality plans/manuals
- Process quality background rather than product quality.
If you're interested, apply to the link to be considered!