£30000 - £55000 per annum
Job title: Control Software Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £55,000 DOE + Benefits
Want to work for a growing company that will invest in you and actively accel your career? Looking for something new and exciting? Look no further.
iO have partnered with an award winning, enthusiastic, high energy embedded systems consultancy that are in a SERIOUSLY exciting stage of their lives. They are GROWING, and I mean really growing. Working projects with some of the biggest names in the automotive industry to champion the future, you will work with everything from electric vehicles, to supercars, to microwaves.
Looking to onboard a Control Software Engineer on a permanent basis to join a multiskilled team working on a variety of projects at the leading edge of today's technology. Leveraging modelling and simulation throughout the design cycle to improve quality and productivity.
Collaboration and communication is central in this organisation.
What will you do?
- Use Simulink to develop control software
- Implementing software to hardware and supporting test and validation
- Create technical specifications, high level control strategies and simulation
- Interpret and design system requirements
What skills will you need?
- Degree in Engineering or relevant discipline
- 3 years' experience in successfully designing and implementing RTOS
- Experience using MATLAB Simulink (Stateflow) for product development
You'll benefit if you have system level safety concepts, knowledge of model-based design tools and experience with MATLAB/Simulink. Experience within the automotive industry, knowledge and experience of system level safety concepts and requirements (ISO 26262) and ASPICE is highly valued.
Your personality is important, enthusiasm goes a long way, organisation is a no brainer and good inter-discipline communication skills are essential. Bonus if you have a sense of humour!
You can get all of this and a £30,000-£55,000 salary, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- 37 hour working week with flexitime
- Private Healthcare
- Modern offices
- Remote working option
More information available upon request.