£25000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits
iO Associates have a brand-new opportunity for a CRM Developer looking to make a real impact and influence on a rapidly growing business.
This company has tripled in size over recent years and is recruiting for its first senior IT role - this offers huge progression moving forward.
Technology is a central aspect to this business, and they are investing hugely in multiple large-scale projects.
Role: CRM Developer
Location: Bristol, with WFH options
The CRM Developer will support bespoke and third-party applications and manage how they are integrated into the firm's technology architecture. This is a project-focused role offering you varied technical challenges to get your teeth into.
- Implement and support integrations between applications
- Monitor key processes and resolve system failures
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that upgrades and updates are delivered in a timely manner
- Act as a primary contact to resolve end-user problems
- Communicate and champion new system features across the company
Key skills for this role involve:
- A good knowledge of database platforms
- A good knowledge of at least one programming language
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive approach to solving business issues
- Experience with release management and control processes
This company is going through next-level growth, and provides life-changing progression for individuals looking to be part of their journey.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply here.
Alternatively, email c.fitzgerald @ ioassociates.co.uk or contact Ciara FitzGerald on LinkedIn.