€80 - €100 per hour
iO Associates are seeking a number of Cyber Security Analyst working for a large central government client based out of Belgium.
As a Security Event Analyst, you will provide detailed analysis of logs and network traffic and making security event determinations on alarm severity delivering second level investigation and remediation activities as member of the Cyber Security Service Line.
Role: SIEM Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Mons, Belgium - possible to start remotely
Duration: 3 months rolling - likely to continue into the 2022
Start Date: Mid July
VISA: You will need to have an EU VISA in place or be an EU Passport holder
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret or In NATO Country Equivalent
- Mandatory Expert level in at least three of the following areas and a high level of experience in several of the other areas;
- Security Incidents Event Management products (SIEM) - e.g. ArcSight, Splunk,
- Network Based Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS) - e.g. SourceFire, Palo Alto Network Threat Prevention
- Host Based Intrusion Detection Systems (HIDS) - Full Packet Capture systems - e.g. Niksun, RSA/NetWitness,
- A variety of Security Event generating sources (e.g. Firewalls, IDS, Routers, Security Appliances)
- Computer forensics tools (stand alone, online and network)
- Computer incident response centre (CIRT)
- Computer emergency response team (CERT)
- Computer security tools (Vulnerability Assessment, Antivirus, Protocol Analysis, Anti-Virus, Protocol Analysis, AntiSpyware, etc)
- Secure web design and development
- Industry leading certification in the area of Cybersecurity such as CISSP, CISM, MCSE/S, CISA, GSNA, SANS GIAC.
- A good understanding of Security, Orchestrations, Automation and Response (SOAR) concepts and their benefits to the protection of CIS infrastructures.
- A solid understanding of Information Security Practices; relating to the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information (CIA triad.)
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements
If you meet the above requirements or are interested in roles for NATO/in Europe please do get in touch with your CV and Availability so we can arrange a conversation to discuss