£47165 - £50685 per annum
Cyber Security Engineer | Fully Remote | £47,165/pa
iO are excited to be working with a National Charity who are looking for an experienced Security Engineer to join their growing IT team.
As a Cyber Security Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Building, configuring and maintaining the tooling and infrastructure which enables our detection and response capability.
- Support incident detection and response activities
- Responding to technical incidents impacting the availability of security tools
You will need experience with:
- Good understanding of AWS
- Experience with scripting languages (Python/Ruby)
- Previous experience with incident response and threat modelling
- Have worked in the Cyber Security industry on a similar role
This role offers great benefits and a working culture along with the fact you are working for a great charity who very strongly people focused.
Apply now for my details!