€60 - €65 per hour
Cyber Security Engineer
Munich, Germany (REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE)
€60 - €65 / Hour + (Outside IR35)
(18 Month Contract)
Are you a Cyber Security Engineer with experience in functional safety systems and/or security engineering?
Do you want to work in an exciting long-term project where you can work remotely?
This forward-thinking company are involved with the design and manufacture of next generation aerospace equipment.
I am seeking candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Computer Science degree AND/OR 5 years+ experience in functional safety systems / security engineering
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following guidelines: (DO-326/ED-202 series, ISO 27000, SAE J3061, ISA/IEC 62443) OR Aviation/Aerospace/Aeronautical background
- English speaking
Day to day you will be involved with:
- Leading development of security controls for airborne systems
- Functional development, validation, and implementation of systems
- Identification of threat conditions for systems and conduct security risk assessments
- Remote working is available, and the contract will be outside IR35
This is an exciting role within a pioneering organisation where you can make a massive impact and work with state-of-the-art technology.