Elbit Systems in the UK are a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications.
You will be working with a team of experienced and talented individuals across multiple disciplines and in an organisation that has the benefit of a global presence with plenty of growth opportunity.
What we’re looking for:
Due to our recent success securing multiple new contracts, we now require talented individuals to join us on this exciting journey.
We require a talented Cyber Security Engineer to join us on this exciting journey. You will be working as a dedicated security expert within a small team which is rapidly expanding, and will be providing crucial implementation of security, being the point of contact for all security matters. This will entail delivering all aspects of the network and security features and implement technical solutions cross a range of network environments.
Due to this rate of growth, we are looking for individuals who have current experience within a Cyber Security Engineering role and are looking to further their current skillset. You need to be process driven and come with a passion for security and defending what is most important.
Responsibilities will include:
· Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organisation’s data, systems, and networks
· Analyse security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis
· Ensuring systems are compliant with security accreditations
· Responding to all system and/or network security breaches
· Ensuring that the organisation’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls
· Creating and maintaining technical documentation and knowledge base
· Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities
What we're looking for:
· Experience working with Office 365/Azure Security
· Knowledge of UK Government Security Standards & Classifications
· Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques
· Identity and Access Management, Network Security, Data Security, Digital Security
· Cyber Security in a virtualisation environment
· Implementing/Managing SIEM & SOC solutions
· Ideally a recognised security certification e.g. CISSP, CISM or CEH
· Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you:
Elbit Systems UK is at the forefront of technological innovation within our industry and as our presence grows in the UK, we want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects. We offer Competitive salary packages, flexible working hours, health care options, life cover, family friendly policies and a range of additional benefits including salary sacrifice schemes, discounts, access to Learning and Development tools and support for yours and your family’s health and wellbeing.
All the positions will be based full-time or with alternative flexible arrangement from our offices either in Bristol, London or home based (where the job allows).