£25000 - £28000 per annum
Cyber Support Engineer - Hybrid Working
Without question, our client is the leading name in cyber security in the UK and abroad. This is where any graduate with/without practical experience and a degree in computer science or engineering plus a burning passion for all things cyber security earns their spurs. You must be prepared to be on-site & in the Cambridge office two days a week.
You will be in the front-line of support, responding to and reporting on critical customer events. You will interact directly with both customers and the software development team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
- Responding to requests for support raised by internal and external clients
- Explaining features of the company software and helping customers to get the most out of the platform
- Ensuring customers' deployments are running smoothly and efficiently
- Liaising between the development team and customers when issues arise
For this role you need to be tenacious, driven and have the following skill set:
- Proven ability to work with data and analytical tools
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- An understanding of general networking and cyber security technologies is desirable but not essential
- Experience of support and incident response procedures and practices is an advantage