£45000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits
Cyber Threat Analy_1600175875
IO Associates are helping a Global organisation recruit an analyst into their Cyber Threat Intelligence team. The successful candidate will be involved with providing complex analysis of relevant threats, vulnerabilities, campaigns, and incidents. Your main aim is to understand what the threats for the company are globally and how will you handle them.
Role: Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Location: Bristol - WFH/Office
- Incident Response
- Reducing Threats & Mitigating Risks
- Monitor Security Systems
- Assurance & Protection
- Liaising/Collaborative approach with wider Security Operations Team
- Decision Making
- Previous Cyber Threat Intelligence experience
- Understanding and experience in security technologies, such as, firewalls, IDS/IPS, AV, SIEM, DLP, Vulnerability Management, Web and Email Content Filtering.
- Experience in analysing malware, hacking tools, and threat actor tactics
If you are interested, please get in touch!