£55000 - £65000 per annum
Data Analytics Manager
Location: Primarily remote - very occasional trips to Bristol or London office
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + bonus, Flexi-hours, Private Pension, Private Medical Insurance and much more!
Contract Type: Permanent
Are you looking for more responsibility and to really define the future of a company?
Want to work for a well-respected industry leader?
iO associates are working on an exciting opportunity for a Data Manager to join an established and forward-thinking, software leading green energy company
Since they launched, they've welcomed over a million members, planted a million trees, and have a mission of helping save the planet. They are working to become a net zero carbon business, while helping their members halve their carbon footprints at the same time.
Your primary responsibility will be to support development and monitoring of their billing estimation algorithms that produces £4bn bills each year. This role is new within the business and would suit somebody who is comfortable forging internal relationships, setting priorities and managing a small team of analysts to deliver value at pace. You will manage 2 Revenue Assurance Analysts and be responsible for day-to-day prioritisation of the team.
Ideally you will have:
- A strong mathematical or analytical background
- Experience in leading & setting direction for a small team of analysts.
- Confident managing and manipulating large amounts of data
- Experience in core analysis technologies, ideally excellent SQL skills and programming with Python or similar.
- Drive to learn and develop new skills to suit the work.
- Experience producing visualisations and reporting (e.g using BI tools)
- Energy industry and/or billing / revenue assurance knowledge a plus.
Some of the perks you'll get:
- An annual discretionary bonus
- 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits
- 5% matched employer contribution to your pension
- 25 days holiday + 1 for your birthday
- And many more...
If this is of interest then please apply with an up to date CV or get in touch with Rebecca Long (0117 332 8100/ r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk) at iO associates for more information