£60000 - £65000 per annum + great benefits
Are you looking for a role in which you will have ownership of the strategy you implement and a wonderful company to work for?
One of our key clients is looking for a Data Compliance Officer to take ownership of all data control and compliance obligations whether these be Legislative or Contractual. The successful candidate will work closely with all disciplines within our client's company to ensure compliance with these obligations and to prevent the incorrect transmission or export of all data to an unauthorised recipient.
The key aspects of the role are as follows:
* Establish an Information Security & Compliance roadmap
* Partner with internal departments and stakeholders to develop, agree and implement a data framework
* Create, prepare and deliver reports on data protection compliance
* Coach and train internal stakeholders on best practice and compliance frameworks
* Participate in meetings acting as the subject matter expert
* Maintain ISO & Cyber essentials Plus certifications, working with the external audit partners
* Define Processes and Procedures
* Track and Monitor Data receipt and transmission ensure that process to prevent accidental release to unauthorised parties are in place
* Publish KPIs and corrective actions
* Provide training and coaching to staff
* Work closely with the IT department to introduce any software or initiatives to support data compliance
- Demonstrable experience of creating frameworks, policies, GDPR guidelines regarding data security.
- Experience leading training sessions with managers and staff.
- Expertise in data protection laws and practices, including UK and EU GDPR
- Experience developing policies and roadmaps, ideally from scratch
- Good understanding of cyber security
The company is happy to look at a range of profiles and has a recruitment process that never takes more than 2 weeks, so if that role resonates with you, apply or call me and I will reach out to you with more details.