£80000 - £85000 per annum + great benefits
Are you looking for a role in which you will have ownership of your project and a wonderful company to work for? Home-based would be ideal?
Your wish has been heard!
One of our key clients is looking for a senior data warehouse engineer to further improve the Redshift practice in the company. You will be on a mission to deliver massive projects which impact stakeholders from the BI Team all the way up to the Exec Board Level.
Your knowledge of Amazon Redshift will be relied upon, and you will be a trusted partner within a team of talented technologists. You will have many attributions such as setting up the clusters, working on the platform... 70% of the work has been half done and it's not a matter of maintaining it, running the Redshift including managing clusters appropriately since the company wants to avoid costs spiraling incontrolably. The remaining 30% will encompass getting your hands dirty building some of the models.
The major part of the data is already into a data lake in Athena. Hence the "grunt work" has been done, the need is now to load the data into Redshift, hence why a specialist is being recruited
- Great experience with AWS and especially Redshift
- Postgres SQL
The company is happy to look at a range of profiles and has a recruitment process that never takes more than 2 weeks, so if that role resonates with you, apply or call me and I will reach out to you with more details.