£575 - £600 per day
iO Associates are seeking a Data Engineer / Developer with strong SQL and SSIS skills, to work with one of the biggest brands in the UK to help them in their move from their on-premise environment towards GCP and AWS. Building their analytics capability is a core pillar of their new strategy, and they're looking for you to do just that!
The role will be an initial 6-month engagement, paying up to £600 per day (Inside IR35), with some on-site working required at their offices near Swindon (subject to Covid restrictions). The ideal candidate will have skills across the following:
- Strong SQL / T-SQL skills are essential, as well as wider experience with the SQL BI stack (SSIS, SSAS & SSRS)
- Solid experience on SQL Server Data Warehousing projects.
- Significant proven expertise in developing T-SQL on SQL Server
- Experience of dimensional and relational data modelling methodologies
- Ideally you'll have some experience in either AWS or GCP but neither are essential
Could this be of interest? If so please get in touch with Alex at iO Associates.