£450 - £500 per day
iO Associates are currently recruiting for an Information Management Analyst contract position, on behalf of a team based Wiltshire. The team are needing someone for an initial 6-month contract and can pay up to £500 per day - whilst it will be working remotely during lockdown once restrictions lift you will be required to be on site most days of the week.
Our client is rolling out Office 365 and so the team are anticipating a lot of Information Management / Data Governance changes. With that in mind they're looking for someone to support the journey of the business and imbed best practice across IM & Data Governance.
The key skills required are as follows:
- Good understanding of M365 and Office 365 (at a technical level) and particularly an understanding of implementation roadmaps
- Strong knowledge and experience in Data Governance, to be able to lead policy definition and validation activities.
- Previous experience and ability to work in unstructure environments
- Background in putting Data Governance frameworks in place
- Ability to optimise and improve IM processes
Would this be of interest? If so please contact Alex at iO Associates.
For this role we can only accept applications from UK based candidates, from those with the right to work in the UK.