£550 - £600 per day
iO Associates are currently recruiting on behalf of a Somerset-based client of ours looking for a Data Modeller, to be a key advisor and lead on new Modelling practices. This will be a contract that, for a start runs till March 2022 and will be paying up to £600 per day (Inside IR35) with the need for 1 day per week on site.
This client is building a Data Warehouse to feed into their BI / Analytics so they need someone with experience setting up clients for reporting from said models. An initial pilot has been built in said DWH (based in AWS) to the Kimball schema and so they now need someone to come on board, provide recommendations on how to proceed based on previous experience then be the key individual in building said data models. The requirements are summarised as follows:
- Strong Agile experience
- Established background using Erwin, Sparx or ERStudio for Data modelling and Data Visualization
- Building logical and physical dimensional models from business questions and processes
- In-depth understanding of Dimensional models
- Proficient at building data models and entity diagrams and able to aggregate data using data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Strong SQL skills for creating queries.
Could this be of interest? If so please send me your updated CV for us to discuss this further.