£80000 - £90000 per annum
Data Privacy Business Director, London - £80,000 to £90,000
On behalf of a large media agency, I am seeking someone with a passion for digital marketing and all things surrounding Privacy, Ethics and Compliance to work on client-facing projects.
You want to be part of the evolution of digital advertising, and marketing more generally, as it responds to changing expectations and requirements around data privacy. Perhaps you have existing experience in a privacy role, or maybe you're coming from a marketing background, with experience and understanding of how data is used within marketing, ideally across programmatic, paid social, paid search, and MarTech.
This is an operational client facing role, helping to run both client projects and the processes that support our internal compliance work. The client is a recognised brand in financial services. In addition to working with the central Privacy Team, you will be expected to work with both the Client Team and their specialists in areas like social and programmatic advertising.
- Work with stakeholders client side and the agency client team to identify privacy priorities and areas of focus for the quarter ahead
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of key aspects of privacy law and technology, using others in the Privacy Team and agency team to ensure you have a rounded understanding of how this applies to marketing.
Vendor risk assessment
- Run the internal processes we use to keep track of privacy engagement with different partners for the client, including outstanding questions and actions.
- Create and maintain reference documentation for operational privacy processes
- Support the client team in identifying media use cases for which a DPIA is required, and then assist in the completion of these DPIAs