£40000 - £45000 per annum
Remote SQL Database Administrator | £45k
Are you looking for a *remote* opportunity as a SQL Database Administrator? Join a well-established, UK-based company in the e-commerce domain.
You'll be building high-quality database systems as part of a passionate team, providing data management support, performing tests, and determining database policies. Training will be provided where necessary, and you will be fully supported in your career progression.
- Experience as a DBA (ideally 3+ years)
- Team player and good communication skills
- Degree or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience with data warehouses
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- MDX and DAX Scripting
Suggested salary is £45k.
Please note: this company is currently unable to offer sponsorships, so this position requires right to work in the UK. You'll also have the option to work in their UK-based offices, such as London, if you'd like!
Please apply now if this sounds like you, or get in touch with Jenny for more information: j.cade @ ioassociates.co.uk