£50000 - £70000 per annum
SQL Server DBA
Clinical Software Organisation
Due to the continuous demand for technology within healthcare. This clincal software company are looking for a SQL Server DBA. You will handle the performance of the SQL Server and other relational database platforms. Initially you will work a couple of days at the head office in Milton Keynes then you will have the option of remote.
- Commission SQL Server on cloud infrastructure, to support the deployment and development of the software solutions.
- Backup, clustering, mirroring, replication, and failover on both cloud infrastructure and on-premises.
- Performance Tuning and Optimisation.
- Test and confirm commissioned solutions.
- Daily management of SQL Server databases environments from development environments to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and support database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure important levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Minimum of 3 years of DBA experience.
- hands-on experience in Database Administration in SQL Server.
- Hands-on experience of SQL Server Always-On Availability Groups.
- Cloud experience, Microsoft Azure would be highly regarded.
If you would like a new role for the New Year then please apply now. We are looking to shortlist candidates and interview next week!