£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Agile Delivery Manager - Exeter/(flexible working)
£45-55k per annum (dependant on experience) + great benefits
Currently hiring for Delivery Manager who can develop solutions and services to deliver complex needs for our client's users within public sector and utilities markets.
Delivery Managers are instrumental to ensuring that the client's needs and business objectives are met, the delivery teams have clear objectives and support, and that our client delivers on its contractual obligations. You will be leading your projects and will be expected to own the process from kick-off to sign-off.
You will be responsible for several projects at one time and manage the demands from both from the delivery teams and external stakeholders. No project will be the same - the technology, team make up and delivery methodologies may vary. You will be expected to bring your experience as a Delivery Manager to make it all work.
- Experience of Agile delivery methodologies (all aspects of the role)
- Customer collaboration
- An excellent communicator
- Excellent diplomacy skills
- A passion for technology and its delivery
- Solving Client's problems
Successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working directly with customers, users, and delivery teams through discovery, beta, production and BAU phases.
- Experience of working with GDS guidance.
- Experience of managing suppliers.
- Experience of leading teams - listening to and resolving people's concerns and worries, ensuring people are clear about what is needed from them and that they have what they need to do their jobs.
- Experience of developing creative solutions using the best technology or way of working that gets the jobs done and keeps everyone happy.
- Knowledge of modern software development practices.
- A passion of delivering outcomes for users and a proven track record of doing so.
- A knowledge of the commercial realities of delivering large IT projects - prioritisation of tasks, scope management and resource utilisation.
- Experience of cost management and financial processes.
- Experience of developing new opportunities from existing customers.
Our client has a friendly, dynamic, and supportive team. They encourage passion, ambition, and collaboration, both in their performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. They actively promote involvement in the development and direction of their products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. They also love a good work social and team building events.
Please apply within.