£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus
Delivery Manager (Agile) - to £50,000k per annum + co. benefits
London/Remote (occasional travel to client meetings/offices)
Our client is looking to expand delivery capability on one of their biggest clients to help deliver against ambitious strategic initiatives. You will be the main point of contact for all things delivery across specific capabilities. You'll ensure all requirements have been carefully considered and prioritised, risks have been documented with clear mitigation and there is an outstanding level of clear clarification within our shared JIRA boards.
You will work with the wider delivery team to help lead a culture of knowledge sharing, you will manage upwards on the performance of your projects and become a leading voice ensuring we are finding the most effective and sustainable way to deliver projects.
Demonstrate control to clients and internal stakeholders through overall project oversight, effectively managing the throughput of work in a timely fashion to meet release plans and client deadlines.
You will be a trusted and respected partner to our clients. From scoping and ideation through the project lifecycle. You will add value by continuing to problem solve and demonstrating a strong grasp of production processes to deliver against client values. You will be able to identify opportunities within client business challenges and clearly articulate potential solutions or approaches to support them in their ambition.
Work with the delivery team to continue to evolve and challenge our delivery processes to ensure we are always optimised for progressive delivery. And you will demonstrate strong time and budget management, reconciling projects on a daily and weekly basis, and communicating this clearly to the finance team and Head of Delivery to ensure that forecasts and schedules are accurate at all times.
- You will have experience of delivering using Agile, KANBAN and Waterfall methodologies
- experience of delivering robust consumer-grade digital products across desktop, tablet, and mobile Strong technical acumen to interpret complex problems and turn them into commonly understood user stories and or development tasks
- A track record of problem solving and a can-do solution attitude
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and entrepreneurial
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written) and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with authority, good negotiation and influencing skills
- Understanding of processes, workflows, tools, and methodologies
- Management of multidisciplinary team
Working with our client is about building products that people love. They all work hard to define the sweet spot between customer demand and the needs of the businesses who employ us. And by building products that they all love, they love those products too. To do this you will be part of a diverse and inclusive team of like-minded people, ambitious for themselves and passionate about what they do.
You will work on exciting and challenging projects.
If you would like to be part of this immense growth, please contact me immediately on 0779 0020499.