€275 - €350 per day
A well-known name in the Energy and Renwables market are currently seeking an experienced Deputy PM in the Warranty/Commissioning field for a minimum of 6 months. Some key information regarding this opportunity is as follows:
Our warranty team treats warranty claims sent by our clients. The process is as follows:
- Reception of the warranty claim and implementation in our database REX,
- Acceptance of the warranty claim,
- Technical solution is decided,
- Usually, spare parts or new elements must be bought and sent to the client's power plant. Sometimes, we have to repair some parts of the HRSG's during outages, which means that we need to organize manpower, lifting equipment, CND, scaffoldings, heat treatment, etc to close the claim. Each of these suppliers will need purchase orders to start the works,
- We eventually emit warranty claims to our suppliers.
Within this framework, you will provide the administrative/executive support mainly for buying, shipping, warranty calls implementation in the database and invoicing.
For our Commissioning team, you will provide administrative support for verifying the invoices of our subcontractors.
For the aspects falling under customer/supplier invoicing:
- Draw up the customer invoices
- Follow-up on the payments of customer invoices based on the schedule of payments and the progress on the project
- Receive and approve the supplier invoices
For aspects falling under shipping:
- On the basis of the supplier/customer packing lists, draw up the invoices and the shipping documents
- Organise the shipping of merchandise with or without the support of the Traffic department
- Organise and participate in progress meetings with the client/supplier
For aspects falling under purchasing:
- Initialise the purchasing process in the computer systems, determining the time periods for the order, delivery, delivery address, etc. and participation in purchases and follow-ups.
- Follow up of the deliveries,
- Eventually, help in reception of the items bought (quality control)
Monitoring of local manufacturing and sites (rare)
Therefore, I am ideally seeking candidates that can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- You proactive and autonomous
- You can work under pressure (the warranty calls usually occur at the worst moment and the client usually needs immediate actions)
- You speak English fluently, and possibly know other foreign languages. You are able to participate in meeting with our clients and suppliers in English.
- It would be a plus if you know INCOTERMS,
- You are fully conversant with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, TEAMS) and the usual software packages for project management (SAP, etc.)
- You can give proof of a few years of experience in technical or administrative/executive support functions connected with the management of projects of an international nature;
- You have or are prepared to acquire basic technical knowledge allowing you to understand the field of activities in which you are working.
If this position is of interest to you and you'd like to apply, please do so via the link on this advert and I will call you as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity in more detail.