Up to £40000 per annum
Skilled IT Support professional wanted by innovative telecoms company based in Greater London. The business is rapidly expanding and is therefore looking to support this through an infrastructure upgrade.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for Windows devices
- Desktop moves
- Supporting users accounts
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology and implementing where necessary
- Mentoring new recruits
- Some travel to other UK sites
- Working with engineers and supporting management when necessary
- Degree educated in computer science related subject
- Strong experience across 2nd and 3rd line support
- Good networking knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products
- Good cloud technology knowledge
- Personable team player
- Strong personality and happy working in a demanding environment
The business is looking to get the successful candidate started as soon as available. A salary of up to £40,000 is being offered (DOE) and this will come as part of a competitive package. This will include excellent opportunities for development and a sociable working environment.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career at a dynamic and inclusive business? If you are ready to join a company with excellent opportunities to learn and develop, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Apply online or drop Jonathon Pritchard an email at k.
Alternatively, do you know anyone within your network who might be interested?