£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus
Bristol / £65,000 to £75,000 / Part Remote / Bonus
An international defence and homeland security tech company is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who is skilled with Linux, Scripting, Containerisation and ideally Cloud. This is due to rapid growth of their DevOps team over the last year.
The company produce advanced systems for land, air, and sea defence. As a DevOps Engineer you will create and manage development environments. Improving and automating processes and pipelines. Working on both on premise and cloud environments.
Your role will include/Require:
- Create and manage development environments
- Improving and automating processes and pipelines
- Strong experience across Linux and Networking
- Good scripting experience Ideally with Bash, Groovy or Python
- Containerisation experience Ideally with Dockers, Podman and Kubernetes
- Experience building pipelines and working with cloud is desirable
- SC Cleared or Clearable
So, if you would like the opportunity to become part of an international defence technology company where you can play an integral role in the growth and maintenance of an advanced development environment. Apply now with the button below!
If you would like more information on this role, please contact me on my email below or message Logan Browne on LinkedIn.
l.browne @ ioassociates.co.uk