£450 - £550 per day
Fully Remote | 12 Months | £450-500 p/d
iO Associates are excited to once again be working with an agile and innovative consultancy. You will be working as a Devops Engineer with strong hands-on experience working with AWS and related cloud technologies. My client is a huge supporter of agile methodology and supporting best-practices and are looking for Engineers with a similar ethos and can bring their own ideas to the project.
This is a long-term project for an end-client that you will want to have on your portfolio, as well as something exciting to get your teeth stuck into. Not only that, but this will be fully remote for the full duration, so no nasty surprises later on in the year about having to be on-site.
You will be:
- Working on a major year-long project with a skilled team.
- Providing technical leadership within the team (leading from the front, by example).
- Consistently delivering to challenging business objectives and adhere to Service Level Agreements with commercial implications for success and failure.
- Utilising Agile Technical practices; TDD, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Paired Programming etc.
- Implementing your own ideas, processes and ways of thinking/working.
- Experienced AWS DevOps Engineer
- Software Development background is highly desirable
- Terraform & Ansible
- CI/CD, Gitlab, Kubernetes
If you fit the skill set and are looking for an opportunity to take on a new challenge, don't hesitate to apply. Interviews will be held this week!
DevOps Engineer | Fully Remote | 12 Months | £450-500 p/d
(AWS / EC2 / CI/CD / Terraform / Ansible)