£500 - £600 per day
DevOps Engineer - SC cleared
£600 Inside IR35
Cardiff, currently remote.
This DevOps Engineer will work in the team that will support the Clerical Matching System (CMS): The project is scheduled to shortly transition to a live service, with the DevOps team undertaking support and enhancement functions.
Working within the CMS DevOps team you'll deliver using a range of technologies including:
- Apache Web server
As a software engineer you will be responsible for:
- Designing software products to serve a variety of user needs and enhancing existing software products to meet evolving user needs.
- Ensuring a quality software product is delivered and maintained.
- Have in-depth knowledge of application development and infrastructure.
- Being a practitioner in the use of technologies and tools, evaluating and adopting those appropriate for the environment.
- Supporting an environment where continuous or "on demand" delivery can be enabled if needed by the business, using effective delivery and deployment techniques.
- Maintaining and supporting services, identifying, locating and competently fixing faults, and taking proactive actions to avoid service disruption.
- Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques; identifying and sharing good practices and collaborating to improve the capability of the team.
If you're a DevOps engineer looking for a Remote contract offering up to £600 a day, then send an updated CV to A.Brewer@ ioassociates.co.uk. The client is looking to interview candidates THIS WEEK so if interested, please send across a CV ASAP.