€60000 - €80000 per annum + Benefits
€60,000 - €80,000 + Benefits
Excellent opportunity to join a world-renowned company with training, progression, and flexible working.
On offer is a challenging position which will allow personal skill development and a rewarding work environment.
This company is a global leader in logistics and e-commerce based out of the USA. Due to innovation and long-term investments are expanding and building a new team within the DevOps department in Europe.
In this role we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work remotely on a full-time permanent basis.
I am looking for people with the following experience:
- 3+ years DevOps experience
- AWS background
- Experience with Terraform and Linux
You will be involved with:
- Hands-on configuration, setup & maintaining our staging and production environments.
- Collaborate with engineers on monitoring & debugging solutions.
- Be part of on-call support.
- Automate yourself and others out of common tasks.
- Ability to estimate effort and ship on agreed schedule. Comfortable pushing yourself and your team members when challenges pop up.
All this all, this is a great opportunity to join a leading company and learn from the very best whilst you grow your skills and professional capabilities.