£60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus
Fully Remote Working / 60K to 80K Salary + Bonus / Permanent
A rapidly expanding Insuratech company is looking for an enthusiastic DevOps engineer to join their growing DevOps team.
You will work closely with Business Analysts, Technical Architects, Project Managers and Team Leaders, improving productivity and collaboration. Designing and Implementing resources based on requirements to support the hosting of applications and internal tools.
Your role will include:
- Working with different teams to improve performance and reliability
- Support application changes, taking an automation first approach where possible
- Working to improve the DevOps function and team effectiveness
- Capable experience with Terraform
- Good experience with AWS
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Kubernetes (EKS), ECS and Lambda
So, if you would like to be part of an exciting developing business where you can have a significant impact and expand your knowledge and skills. Click the apply button below!
If you would like more information on this role, please contact me on my email below or message Logan Browne on LinkedIn.
l.browne @ ioassociates .co.uk