€450 - €490 per day
Working for a fast-growing start-up, our client requires an experienced DevOps Engineer, working on a financial services project assisting a digital consultancy who are based out of the Netherlands.
This is a remote position where your expertise will shine across a variety of areas, particularly with AWS, Cloud Services, Data and API's.
Duration: Initial 3 months contract
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the IT infrastructure
- Testing and implementing tooling for new functionalities and applications
- Taking care of maintenance releases
- Contributing to the innovations and development of smart IT solutions and processes
- You will act as a troubleshooter in the event of problems with our infrastructure
- You ensure the stability and availability of our products
- Working with AWS you will have worked on variety of AWS Tools & Plug ins - EC2, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, S3, Cloud Formation.
- You have at least 3 years experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- You are familiar with an Agile way of working and are a team player;
- You are familiar with data, APIs and cloud technology;
- You have the following characteristics: proactive, inventive, inquisitive and positively critical;
- A Technical background/study is an advantage, think of completed studies in Business Administration Informatics or Information Science; You are available full time (40 hours per week);
- Your English language skills are very good, both written and spoken; Experience with AWS
- Experience with infra as code;
- JAVA and Python is an advantage;
- Java programming
- Payments/Financial Services experience
Please do get in touch with you're CV and availability if this is of interest.