£55000 - £60000 per annum + Home Working & Company Benefits.
DevOps Engineer needed by innovative cloud-based software provider in Surrey. Being a DevOps Engineer you will help expand product and system functionality and grow the company's technology platform.
As a DevOps Engineer you will take control of CI/CD processes and own the cloud platform, working side-by-side with the development teams, building, improving, and deploying solutions. The business is also open to any new technologies/applications which will benefit the team or systems and help the company thrive.
If you can make sure sprint goals are completed in a timely manner, deploy artifacts into production, improve CI/CD processes and keep documentation up to date, then this is the DevOps role for you…
- Paid technical training and certifications EVERY 12 weeks. The company will allow you time off to learn new skills and technologies.
- Flexible working arrangements. Only working from the office 1-2 days per week.
- Additional payment for 24/7 on-call rota (1 in 4 weeks currently, expecting to increase to 1 in 6 weeks) as the business recruiting multiple heads.
- Online training, in-person training courses, and attendance at events, i.e., contributing in Microsoft hacks.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3+ years working with Azure or AWS (Ideally Azure, AWS still welcome).
- Kubernetes, Microservices experience.
- Scripting experience (ideally PowerShell or Bash).
- Experience with automation software (Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Octopus, Ansible or similar).
- Knowledge and experience of CI/CD - rapid deployment of functionality.
COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY & COMPANY BENEFITS.
VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS CAN BE ARRANGED IMMEDIATELY.
If you wanted to join a busy doing amazing things within the cloud world, simply click 'apply' or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.