£550 - £650 per annum
3 month contract (potential extension)
£550-£650 Outside IR35
IO associates are looking for a DevOps engineer to work with our client on a 3 month basis as they look to grow their teams cloud capacity and bolster production. The contract will be paying between £550-£650 outside IR35 and you will be working remotely with travel to the Wilshire site once a week initially.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Use AWS and GCP (professional certification is a bonus) to run the majority of our infrastructure Golang to write code.
- Implement infrastructure tooling and backend services.
- Use React to develop intuitive user interfaces to help manage our infrastructure better.
- Use Docker and Kubernetes to orchestrate and run services for our customers
- Use Datadog/Prometheus/Grafana to monitor and alert on infrastructure problems.
- Demonstrate Strong Linux Systems Administration skills (preferably with CentOS/RedHat)
If you're a DevOps engineer looking for an OUTSIDE IR35 contract, offering up to £650 a day and the opportunity to work fully remote, then send an updated CV to A.brewer@ ioassociates.co.uk. The client is looking to interview candidates THIS WEEK so if interested, please send across a CV ASAP.