£0.00 - £75000 per annum
Digital Maternity/Midwife Specialist
iO Associates have partnered with a growing EPR Software provider who are looking for a Digital Maternity Specialist. You will work within the products team and will work closely with the PAS and Ordercomms Specialists.
The purpose of this role is to provide subject matter expertise for the ongoing development of the maternity functionality and its implementation.
You will have experience working as a Midwife and knowledge of clinical systems and applications and involvement in the full project lifecycle.
- Develop the roadmap for the Maternity functionality.
- Continuous improvement of implementation standards.
- Working with key stakeholders to providing dedicated clinical change management advice and leadership to facilitate improved patient care deliver.
- Assessment, planning, delivery, and evaluation.
- Data quality and reporting.
- Clinical safety.
- Have previously worked as a Midwife and understand hospital environment and clinical workflow in the NHS.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to deal with all levels of stakeholders.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, please send your CV to me Stacey Pitcher now. Interviews will be taking place next week.