£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus Scheme, Pension, Healthcare
Role: .Net C# Software Developer
Location: Oxford - Remote/Office Split
Salary; £40-45K plus bonus scheme & other benefits
A rapidly growing and highly successful tech company who specialise in transport solutions & automation innovation solutions are looking to grow their team as soon as possible.
This organisation has partnerships with other huge tech companies in and around Oxford and has a number of exciting projects lined up. They need s Software Developer (specialising in .Net and C#) to join the team and dive into these projects straight away.
There is a generous salary on offer here, in addition to a bonus/profit share scheme and enhanced pension. At the moment, everyone is working from home but once the situation allows it, there will be a split between on-site and remote working.
The office does not have good public transport links so candidates will need to have access to a vehicle + driving lisence.
We are looking for:
- Proven experience with the Microsoft tech stack, namely .Net and C#
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and to meet deadlines for different projects
- Full stack capabilities - SQL, ASP.Net, HTML, CSS etc.
- Motivated and driven, looking to succeed in your role and access the progression opportunities on offer
- Looking to get stuck into innovative projects which will have a huge impact on both domestic and industrial operations around the UK
- Qualified to degree level in a relevent subject or with equivalent industry experience
- Strong mathematical ability
This company is still very much growing so this is the perfect time to get onboard. You'll join a dynamic and hard-working team and join them on the success-path already being built.
If you are a strong .Net C# Software Developer looking for your next step, please apply to today or get in touch.
.Net C# Software Developer / Oxford .Net C# Software Developer / Oxford .Net C# Software Developer / Oxford