£35000 - £55000 per annum
.Net Developer | £35-55k | Edinburgh/remote split
Do you want to use .Net and Azure to actively improve the healthcare of patients around the world?
Join a medical software company in their mission to provide intelligent and affordable patient data management solutions and services in the UK and abroad. All services have been designed to fully integrate into existing hospital solutions, and consequently their work enables NHS staff to deliver high quality care to their patients.
You will work on both business applications and medical devices, as well as interoperability solutions based on FHIR using .NET and Azure.
- Location: Edinburgh office 2-3 days per week, and remote on remaining weekdays.
- Salary: £35-55k DOE plus benefits
You should have a passion for delivering solutions to users, and an excitement for existing and new technologies.
- Over 3 years of commercial experience as Software Engineer with .NET and SQL Server.
- Experience integrating software products with 3rd party systems.
- The ability to work in a team with members from multiple disciplines.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Azure services
- Agile environments and working practices.
- FHIR, HL7 and other interoperability protocols/ projects.
- Working in a software product company
- Experience of the medical domain
If this sounds like you, and you want to make a positive difference in peoples' lives through your work, please apply online now or email Jenny: j.cade @ ioassociates.co.uk